SuretyBonds.com (Updated as of April 24, 2009)
We Respect Your Privacy
Below, you will find details about our privacy policies. You have the opportunity to choose how your information may be shared. Your privacy matters to us, and we recognize the importance of keeping your information secure.
Our Secure System Protects You
1. We begin by safeguarding the security and integrity of customer information. Any customer information submitted through our system is done through an SSL-encrypted secure web form.
We Use Information Provided to Help You
2. The customer information we collect is used to help fulfill your surety bond needs. This information may be used to find a surety bond in your state. We may use this information to contact you through e-mail, direct mail, or telephone. This information may also be used to provide you with a high level of customer support and to better improve our website.
3. Surety Bonds.com reserves the right to share contact information with trusted third-party affiliates at anytime. Your personal information may be shared with our partner insurance agencies, in order to help provide you with information and assistance to obtain a surety bond. This information is disclosed via electronic post or email and is only shared with qualified employees.
4. Surety Bonds.com collects anonymous information which includes, but is not limited to, your IP address, referral data, and which pages you visit while at our site. This information is used to better accommodate and serve our visitors, but it is kept confidential and not disclosed to third-party affiliates. We constantly review and improve our site based on the information our visitors provide. We use "cookies" throughout our site to improve your experience and help us understand what our visitors' needs.
A cookie is a small text file that contains your anonymous information. That information is transferred from a web site to your computer's hard drive, so the site administrator can identify your computer and passively track its activities on the web site.
A cookie will not allow a web site to learn any personally identifiable information, such as your real name and address, which you would not have disclosed otherwise. We use this information to help us find errors on our site and determine a page's popularity so we can add more information to it, as well as to assist us in providing you the best resource for surety bonds on the web.
5. We share information with insurance and bond providers. After they receive your information, they may contact you directly via phone or email. All of our trusted partners operate under federal and/or state laws and regulations. Our providers may keep and use your information whether or not you qualify for a transaction with them.
6. As a result of submitting your telephone number, and/or your lead request, you may receive a telephone call from Surety Bonds.com or a partner insurance provider. This provider may contact you directly by phone and/or e-mail as a result of your request, even if you are on a Do Not Call List. In most cases, you will be contacted by Surety Bonds.com. In the event our staff is unable to contact you, your information may be forwarded to a partner bond or insurance agency. Under our Do Not Call Policy you may instruct us not to call you by calling us at (800) 308-4358.
7. You may choose what information you provide to our company. There is certain information that you may choose not to disclose to us, but this may affect your ability to use certain features of our web site completely. We encourage our customer's to disclose all pertinent information so we can provide a high level of customer service and offer the right products to our customers.
8. Site visitors who complete an application form on Surety Bonds.com have 'opted-in' to a series of newsletters sent periodically by our company. These newsletters are sent as a complimentary service and contain information on surety bonds, updates on requirements, and may contain commercial offers from our trusted partners. If you wish to opt-out of these newsletters, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Children under the age of 13 are not allowed to access this site or use or services.
12. We may have to disclose personal information to law enforcement or government agencies. This information will be disclosed as a result from a subpoena, court order, to exercise our legal rights, to protect our company or employees from threats or fraud, to protect us from legal claims, or as required by law. We may raise or waive any legal rights available to us. This information might also be disclosed in the event of a merger, sale of the company, asset sale, or the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Make it Your Choice!
Call (800) 308-4358 to speak to a representative and request that we do not share certain personal information pertaining to your surety bond request. You have no obligation by submitting a request. However, once you have submitted your information online, it may not be retracted. You will be contacted as a result of submitting a request on our site.