Here at SuretyBonds.com, our thoughts are with those in the Northeast who have been — and continue to be — affected by Hurricane Sandy.
As cleanup and rebuilding efforts begin for Hurricane Sandy, SuretyBonds.com is here for all of your bond insurance needs. Just as we saw an increased demand for Joplin, Missouri, contractor bonds following the tornado that tore through Joplin in May of 2011, we expect to see an influx in the demand for a variety of bonds in the Northeast as part of the Hurricane Sandy recovery process. Why? Because New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and other states require professionals in certain industries to be bonded before they be legally licensed to work.
We know that you don’t need any added stress right now as you return to your daily routine, so we’ve compiled a quick guide to some of the bonds we expect to see an increased demand for.
- New York Public Adjuster Bonds required in the amount of $1,000 can be issued instantly online 24/7 for just $100.
- New Jersey Public Adjuster Bonds required in the amount of $10,000 can be issued instantly online 24/7 for just $100.
- Pennsylvania Public Adjuster Bonds required in the amount of $20,000 can be issued instantly online 24/7 for just $100.
- Most cities have unique requirements for contractor license bonds. For example, Maryland requires a $20,000 Home Improvement Contractor Bond before contractors can be licensed to work on home improvement projects.
- Whether you work in Connecticut, Delaware, North Carolina or another surrounding state, check with the local government agency that regulates your industry. Or, give us a call at 1 (800) 308-4358, and we can help you find your required bond amount.
- Most contractor license bonds required by local jurisdictions such as cities and counties can be issued instantly online 24/7 without a credit check. State-required contractor license bonds are often credit based, so our expert surety specialists will work with several of our underwriting markets to find you the best rate possible for your contractor license surety bond cost.
At SuretyBonds.com, we strive to make the bonding process fast, easy, accurate and affordable for every client we work with. Don’t let the bonding process add stress during this difficult time. Search for the bond you need online 24/7 here, or call 1 (800) 308-4358 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. CST Monday through Friday to speak with a surety bond expert about your bonding needs. In most cases, your contractor license bond can be issued same-day.