The National Association of Surety Bond Producers has organized its second sales workshop for surety bond professionals. Last year’s workshop was so successful the NASBP decided to coordinate a second.
According to the NASBP’s June 2 SmartBrief:
“The one-and-a-half-day workshop introduces a formal sales process tailored for the surety industry. Participants will explore how to leverage different personal styles and how to use tools and techniques to improve client relationships and expand circles of influence that lead to improved production.”
The workshop will feature five modules to help surety bond producers stay on top of their game.
- Stories of Success as a Surety Producer
- Approach and Methodology to Relationship Selling in the Surety Industry
- Understanding Your Individual Approach and Methodology
- Systems of Top Producers: From Activity to Close
- Obstacles and Answers: Objections and the Tools and Techniques to Overcome Them
The event will take place July 20 and 21 at the Sheraton Boston Hotel. Registration will be limited to 40 participants, and only NASBP members, affiliates and associates may attend. The registration fee for the workshop is $895.
The course will lead up to the annual meetings for regions 8, 9, 10 and 11 that will be held at the same hotel in Boston.
For more information on the workshop or to register online, check out the NASBP website.