We are in the latter half of June, which means we are rapidly approaching the June 30 expiration deadline for several bonds. If you want to continue conducting business, you will have to renew your bond if it’s included in the list below:
- Michigan fundraising bonds
- Missouri alcohol tax bonds
- Mississippi mortgage broker bonds
- North Carolina collection agency bonds
- New Jersey fundraising bonds
- Ohio auctioneer bonds
- West Virginia motor vehicle dealer bonds
Click on the links above for more information on a specific bond type or contact your surety provider if you have questions. You can also speak to a dedicated surety expert to begin the renewal process today by calling 1 (800) 308-4358 or visit SuretyBonds.com.
Remember, renewals must be filed by June 30 to remain in compliance with the law.