At SuretyBonds.com, we have the pleasure of working with small business professionals everyday. We’re proud to be an online resource to small businesses to help them get the bond required of them in order to obtain their business license.
Starting your own business can be tough. You’ve got the drive and determination to make your small business succeed, but you don’t always have all the tools you need to help you get there. That’s why we’ve created the Small Business Startup Toolkit. This startup toolkit is meant to make running your small business easier and give you the online tools you need to reach your small business goals.
Check out our featured small business tools below!
Accounting & Finance
As a small business, it’s important to have an efficient system to track sales transactions and employee payroll. Here’s a few online tools that can help your small business:
- Gusto – an online payroll and benefits platform designed for modern businesses. Gusto makes payroll for your small business simple and affordable. Try 2 months free.
- Wave – a great resource for fast and easy online accounting for your small business. It’s made for entrepreneurs and small businesses with less than 9 employees.
- Xero – the online accounting software alternative to Quickbooks. It features lots of time saving tools you need to grow your small business.
Pleasing your customers is one of the most important roles as a small business. Here are a few online tools that can help you provide excellent customer service support:
- Desk – customer support software that makes customers happy. Features business tools that grow with you including multi-channel support and productivity tips.
- Nextiva – business phone solutions for small business owners. Nextiva boasts enterprise-class technology on a small business budget.
- Olark – give your customers the answers they need, before they leave. Olark allows small businesses to chat with visitors on their site, solving problems and making sales.
Design elements are crucial to draw in customers through marketing efforts. Here are some online tools that can help you create effective and compelling designs:
- Canva – easily create beautiful and professional looking designs for your marketing strategy. Canva’s suite of online design tools are perfect for small businesses.
- Pablo – social media images made simple. Easily format images and annotate your message to create easily shareable graphics for your social media presence.
- Pixlr – online suite of image editing tools. Pixlr’s online tools are great for small businesses and allows you to create professional graphics easily and affordably.
Owning and operating a small business is a lot of work, and these online resources will help you make sure you are following all laws and regulations:
- Docracy – the web’s only open collection of legal contracts and the best way to negotiate and sign documents online. These online tools will help you operate legally and effectively.
- Rocket Lawyer – online legal documents and advice. These online tools can help you incorporate your business or stay in compliance.
- SuretyBonds.com – the nation’s leading resource for surety bond information that helps small business owners get their business license.
Marketing efforts are key to making sure your business’s content is seen by users. Here are some marketing hacks to help get you noticed and generate leads:
- MOZ Tools – the best tools for online marketing and local small business marketing. Stay ahead of your competition with MOZ’s online tools for SEO and local marketing.
- Buzzsumo – online content research tool. Buzzsumo allows you to research what’s popular online and how that content can relate to your business.
- Optimizely – website testing tool to optimize experiences for your customers. Create the best experience for your visitors using Optimizely’s online testing tools.
These operations tools will help your small business increase performance efficiency and productivity:
- Bplans – starting a business made easy. Check out Bplans’ complete guide to business planning to outline your growth plan.
- Zoho – the operating system for business. Zoho’s online tools for managing your business.
- Google Apps – best online productivity tools for small businesses. Google’s suite of apps for small business are perfect for collaborating and operating efficiently.
Sales is often a stressful task that is critical to maintain your cash flow, and these technologies can make life much easier for your sales team:
- Spiro – your personal sales assistant. This management tool helps you stay in touch with sales prospects and close more sales.
- Square – making commerce easy. This simple POS systems for small businesses features tools for every type of business.
- Shoeboxed – organizes sales documents and receipts and turn them into data. This online tool helps you digitize your physical sales docs.
Need a surety bond, too? Click the button to get started.
[button font_size=”20″ color=”#FF8C00″ text_color=”#ffffff” url=”https://www.suretybonds.com/quote” target=”_blank”]Get a Free Surety Bond Quote [/button]
Be the first to comment on "Small Business Startup Toolkit (21+ Tools)"