This information was originally posted on the U.S. Small Business Administration’s events calendar.
Surety Bond Webinar
Obtaining a Surety Bond
Are you ready to expand your business? Contractors with bonding are in a better position to complete for larger construction opportunities. Learn how to prepare your business for bonding, and much more in this free webinar covering:
- What is bonding?
- How to qualify for bonding
- Criteria for selecting a bond agent
- How bonding benefits contractors
- Why do I need a working capital line of credit?
- How to market yourself to surety companies
- How tools like the SBA Surety Bond Guarantee Program can help you qualify for surety bonds
This webinar is for
small construction firms who want to strengthen their ability to compete in public sector construction
Thursday, September 22, 2011 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
1150 First Avenue
King of Prussia, PA, 19406, USA
Paula K. Watts