Last week, SuretyBonds.com honored our hardworking team of processors during our annual Processor Appreciation Week. The week-long event takes place during the week of Administrative Professionals Day, which fell on Wednesday, April 23 this year.
Throughout the week, our processing team enjoyed several treats and activities in recognition of all of their hard work.
- Monday: We kicked the week off bright and early with a home-cooked breakfast at our office. Our processing crew enjoyed chatting over a delicious breakfast cooked by our founder and CEO, Josh Kayser, at our brand new kitchen table before getting down to business for the day. The entire SuretyBonds.com team also received their Processor Appreciation t-shirts on Monday.
- Tuesday: The processors each received a $50 gift card to Flat Branch Pub & Brewing, which is a staff favorite. We also took an office-wide photo showing off our Processor Appreciation week t-shirts!
- Wednesday: Fun gift baskets awaited the processors when they arrived at the office. Candy, drinks, Nerf guns, personalized SuretyBonds.com mugs and lotion were just a few of the goodies.
- Thursday: Our owner treated the entire processing team to a delicious dinner at 44 Stone Public House — a local favorite here in Columbia, Missouri.
- Friday: To bring the fun week to a festive close, the entire office celebrated the gorgeous weather with a lunchtime barbeque of bratwurst and burgers.
Several departments work together to keep SuretyBonds.com running efficiently and effectively day in and day out. Without the hard work of our processing team, we wouldn’t be able to provide our clients with the high standard of service we pride ourselves on.
If your office participated in our free t-shirt giveaway and/or hosted a processor appreciation event, we want to hear about it! Send any pictures or stories to Sara, or post them to the SuretyBonds.com Facebook page!