At SuretyBonds.com, we strive to make the renewal process easy and stress-free. As such, we like to remind our clients when their surety bond expiration dates are approaching. So our clients avoid a lapse in bonding coverage, our surety experts have compiled a list of bonds that expire in the near future.
The following surety bond types will expire on December 31, 2012, which is less than 60 days away.
- Florida Franchised Motor Vehicle Dealer Bonds
- Illinois Designated Agent Bonds
- Indiana Mortgage Broker Bonds
- Louisiana Auto Dealer Bonds
- Michigan Secondary Mortgage Bonds
- Missouri Auto Dealer Bonds
- Montana Auto Dealer Bonds
- Oklahoma Auto Dealer Bonds
- Texas Bingo Gross Receipts Bonds
- Texas Mixed Beverage Receipts Tax Bonds
This list is by no means exhaustive, so refer to your original bond form to determine your bond’s expiration date.
Don’t get stuck with an expired surety bond that puts you out of compliance with laws that regulate your industry. With SuretyBonds.com, you can renew your bond over the phone quickly and easily.
If you need to renew your bond, call SuretyBonds.com at 1 (800) 308-4358 to begin our simple renewal process. Before renewing your surety bond, your account manager will reshop your bond with numerous underwriters to find the lowest rate available. Your bond will be renewed once your payment is processed.