Full-time (40-45 hours/week)
Our Account Coordinators help clients get the bonds they need as quickly and easily as possible. Our Production Team nurtures inbound leads from our website aiming to cultivate long-term working relationships for years to come (similar to insurance policies, most bonds renew annually). A few standard tasks include guiding customers through the application process, answering questions for customers to ensure accuracy and qualification, assisting Account Executives in driving sales, and adding value to the overall customer experience for acquisition and retention purposes.
What We’re Looking For
- Team players who have internal passion, drive, and work ethic
- Goal-oriented producers who take pride in delivering tangible results
- Multi-taskers who can prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Curious minds with an inherent eagerness to learn and adapt
It Would Be Great If You Have These Skills Already
- Property and Casualty Insurance License*
- Customer service
- Basic data entry
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree (not required)
These assignments are varied in nature and frequently nonroutine.
- Input all bond information into designated database such as bonds, trust deeds, bond amounts, etc. Verify premium and commission calculations. Print Bond Execution Reports.
- Respond to client phone calls providing bond information, taking messages, faxing applications and other paperwork. Resolve basic inquiries and forward complex inquiries to appropriate contact for resolution.
- Prepare departmental reports as required for internal and external purposes.
- Perform other general clerical duties for the Production team such as setting up files, copying, filing, faxing, scanning, ordering supplies and operating departmental office equipment.
I think I'd be a good fit. How do I apply?
Send an email along with your resume to [email protected] and tell us why you want to join our team! Please include the position you’re interested in with your email.
SuretyBonds.com is an equal opportunity employer.