Client Relations Agent
Full-time (40+ hours/week)
Salary starts at $50,000-$60,000
Our Client Relations Agents act as the front line to help clients get the bonds they need as quickly and easily as possible. All leads are generated by our in-house marketing team that works to educate potential clients about the surety industry and the bond application process. That’s right, there’s no cold calling! The industry leading experts at SuretyBonds.com strive to find a fast, easy, and affordable bonding solution for every client – even those other providers have turned away due to financial issues. A key facet of the position includes maintaining long-term working relationships since most bonds must renew annually. Primary responsibilities include guiding customers through the application process, answering questions for customers to ensure accuracy and qualification, closing sales, and adding value to the overall customer experience for acquisition and retention purposes.
What we're looking for
- Team players who have internal passion, drive, and work ethic
- Goal-oriented producers who take pride in delivering tangible results
- Multitaskers who can prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Curious minds with an inherent eagerness to learn and adapt
It Would Be Great If You Have These Skills Already
- Property and Casualty Insurance License*
- Customer service
- Basic data entry
- Bachelor's or Associate Degree (not required)
These assignments are varied in nature and frequently non-routine.
- First point of contact concerning any client concerns or questions, providing the answer or a contact to help resolve issues
- Supports the analysis, research, and resolution of detailed policy information
- Monitors service provided to accounts
- Promotes execution of company business strategies including implementation and training of the company proprietary web-based application
- Tracks daily call volume for trend analysis
- Communicates with Business Unit Director and staff regarding high profile cases for business unit accounts
- Collaborates with internal resources to support the market such as preparing for and delivering necessary training or intervening with renewals, etc.
- Serves as key contact to clients for any major account or billing issues
I think I'd be a good fit. How do I apply?
Send an email along with your resume to [email protected] and tell us why you want to join our team! Please include the position you're interested in with your email.
SuretyBonds.com is an equal opportunity employer.