Content & SEO Strategist
$54,000 - $80,900 Annual salary, commensurate with experience. Additional bonus incentives available.
The SuretyBonds.com Content Strategist manages the brand's presence across all media platforms. The ideal candidate will be creative, have exceptional writing skills, and view content marketing through a business lens.
- Manage content calendar for team members who produce content. We currently use Jira.
- Research, optimize, and publish content changes to our customer-facing website as it pertains to SEO and on-page client conversion. Our website is maintained in Prismic, and we use a slew of other platforms for SEO research (Google Analytics, MarketMuse, Mixpanel, SEOMoz, SemRush).
- Reach out to media outlets to form partnerships and/or promote brand awareness as an industry leader and expert.
- Create and/or delegate content published on company social channels.
- Follow work plans, established timelines, and predefined goals for assigned work.
- Meet commitments on deadlines.
- Communicate plans, execution, and results with team members and Leadership effectively.
- Identify areas for improvement in existing business practices.
- Perform work thoroughly in a cost-efficient manner and at a high productivity level.
Business Controls and Policies
- Comply with all corporate policies and procedures.
- Report any breakdowns in controls to Leadership.
- Our Content Strategist manages our collegiate Marketing Intern Program that runs year-round under spring, summer, and fall/winter program terms.
- Marketing Intern Program management includes recruiting, hiring, training, assigning and reviewing work, conducting performance reviews, and providing coaching and mentoring to our student interns.
Full benefits available
Flexible health, vision, and dental plans to help you be healthy.
Monthly company events
Whether it’s a pie tasting, happy hour, MLB game, or family picnic, enjoy getting to know co-workers.
Excellent 401k plan
Up to 6% matching to help secure your future!
Continue to learn and grow by taking advantage of our continued education program.
3 weeks paid time off every year
Take time to travel or catch up with loved ones. Try both simultaneously – if you dare!
Fun and causual work environment
Rock your flip flops year-round! If you like cheese puffs, bring enough to share.
I think I'd be a good fit. How do I apply?
Send an email along with your resume to [email protected] and tell us why you want to join our team! Please include the position you're interested in with your email.
SuretyBonds.com is an equal opportunity employer.