Customer Care Representative
Full-time, 40 hours/week
Pay negotiable commensurate with experience
Our Customer Care Representatives work directly with clients to fulfill new and existing requests quickly and accurately.
What We're Looking For
- Hustlers who can prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented individuals who can adhere to workflow guidelines
- Excellent communicators who can problem solve in high-pressure situations
- Team players who have internal passion, drive, and work ethic
It Would Be Great If You Have These Skills Already
- Insurance office experience
- Basic data entry
- Bachelor's or Associate's Degree (not required)
These assignments are varied in nature and frequently nonroutine.
- Execute bond paperwork without supervision
- Process payments without supervision
- Handle customer resolutions without supervision
- Assist with system improvements
- May do preliminary underwriting
- Licensed in Missouri (Training, learning, and testing to be provided and paid for)
- Perform other general clerical duties such as setting up files, copying, filing, faxing, scanning, ordering supplies, and operating departmental office equipment.
Full benefits available
Flexible health, vision, and dental plans to help you be healthy.
Monthly company events
Whether it’s a pie tasting, happy hour, MLB game, or family picnic, enjoy getting to know co-workers.
Excellent 401k plan
Up to 6% matching to help secure your future!
Continue to learn and grow by taking advantage of our continued education program.
3 weeks paid time off every year
Take time to travel or catch up with loved ones. Try both simultaneously – if you dare!
Fun and causual work environment
Rock your flip flops year-round! If you like cheese puffs, bring enough to share.
I think I'd be a good fit. How do I apply?
Send an email along with your resume to [email protected] and tell us why you want to join our team! Please include the position you're interested in with your email.
SuretyBonds.com is an equal opportunity employer.