Customer Care Representative
Columbia, MO - Work From Home Available
Full-time, 40 hours/week
Pay negotiable commensurate with experience
Our Customer Care Representatives work directly with clients to fulfill new and existing requests quickly and accurately.
What We’re Looking For
- Hustlers who can prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented individuals who can adhere to workflow guidelines
- Excellent communicators who can problem solve in high-pressure situations
- Team players who have internal passion, drive, and work ethic
It Would Be Great If You Have These Skills Already
- Insurance office experience
- Basic data entry
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree (not required)
These assignments are varied in nature and frequently nonroutine.
- Execute bond paperwork without supervision
- Process payments without supervision
- Handle customer resolutions without supervision
- Assist with system improvements
- May do preliminary underwriting
- Licensed in Missouri (Training, learning, and testing to be provided and paid for)
- Perform other general clerical duties such as setting up files, copying, filing, faxing, scanning, ordering supplies, and operating departmental office equipment.