Customer Care Representative
Full-time, 40 hours/week, 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Pay negotiable commensurate with experience
Customer Care Representatives are the first point of contact for current SuretyBonds.com clients. Customer Care supports clients through a variety of methods including phone, chat, and email. Team members are problem solvers and committed to providing the best customer experience in surety.
What We're Looking For
- High energy and excitement for helping others
- Curious minds with an inherent eagerness to learn and adapt
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Passion, drive, and work ethic to succeed within the company, team, and individually
It Would Be Great If You Have These Skills Already
- Customer service or insurance industry experience
- Bachelor's or Associate's Degree (not required)
- MO Property and Casualty License (not required)
- Comfortability with navigating basic CRM software and some data entry
- Coordinate client requests
- Finalize transactions including payment, legal documents, and finance agreements
- Analyze problems and seek customer resolutions
- Multitask over multiple service platforms
- Effectively communicate underwriting decisions to clients
- Communicate industry trends to leadership
- Assist with system improvements
- Licensed in Missouri (Training, learning, and testing to be provided and paid for)
- Great interpersonal skills to benefit the team environment
Full benefits available
Flexible health, vision, and dental plans to help you be healthy.
Monthly company events
Whether it’s a pie tasting, happy hour, MLB game, or family picnic, enjoy getting to know co-workers.
Excellent 401k plan
Up to 6% matching to help secure your future!
Continue to learn and grow by taking advantage of our continued education program.
3 weeks paid time off every year
Take time to travel or catch up with loved ones. Try both simultaneously – if you dare!
Fun and causual work environment
Rock your flip flops year-round! If you like cheese puffs, bring enough to share.
I think I'd be a good fit. How do I apply?
Send an email along with your resume to [email protected] and tell us why you want to join our team! Please include the position you're interested in with your email.
SuretyBonds.com is an equal opportunity employer.