$75,600 - $113,500 Annual salary, commensurate with experience. Additional bonus incentives available.
The SuretyBonds.com Marketing Director oversees all marketing campaigns to maximize lead acquisition, sales conversion, and profitability. This role supervises all other Marketing Department team members. The ideal candidate will fully immerse themselves into our business model to maximize the client journey across media channels.
- Collaborate with Leadership, Development, and Marketing team members to execute high-level client acquisition strategies and streamline software workflows to maximize conversion and return on investment.
- Identify, target, and convert new audiences for marketing outreach initiatives. We use Jira, Confluence, and Slack to discuss and track project mapping, management, and execution.
- Produce and present monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to track marketing effectiveness in terms of pure response rates, the cost-effectiveness of various media, and client conversion. We use Google Analytics, Google Sheets, Mixpanel, and other business intelligence tools for statistical analysis and reporting.
- Manage email marketing campaigns and associated analytics. Most outbound client emails are maintained in our custom-built, in-house customer relationship management software with Sendgrid integration. Our marketing team creates and sends additional email campaigns as needed.
- Develop work plans, set goals, and establish timelines for all Marketing Department team members.
- Request and distribute staffing and other office resources as needed.
- Meet commitments on deadlines.
- Communicate individual, team and/or group results to Leadership and make appropriate recommendations.
- Communicate with third-party vendors regarding company accounts/applications.
- Prepare written and verbal presentations to convey information effectively.
- Drive improvement in existing business processes and help identify and implement new processes.
- Assist with budgeting for Marketing Department staffing, processes, and initiatives.
- Work within financial objectives set by Leadership.
Business Controls and Policies
- Comply with all corporate policies and procedures.
- Identify control objectives for designated functions and implement cost-effective controls designed to meet those objectives.
- Test controls to determine if they are performing as intended.
- Has full HR responsibility for direct reports including making hiring decisions, onboarding, training, coordinating work, establishing standards, reviewing work, conducting performance reviews, and providing coaching and mentoring.
Full benefits available
Flexible health, vision, and dental plans to help you be healthy.
Monthly company events
Whether it’s a pie tasting, happy hour, MLB game, or family picnic, enjoy getting to know co-workers.
Excellent 401k plan
Up to 6% matching to help secure your future!
Continue to learn and grow by taking advantage of our continued education program.
3 weeks paid time off every year
Take time to travel or catch up with loved ones. Try both simultaneously – if you dare!
Fun and casual work environment
Rock your flip flops year-round! If you like cheese puffs, bring enough to share.
I think I'd be a good fit. How do I apply?
Send an email along with your resume to [email protected] and tell us why you want to join our team! Please include the position you're interested in with your email.
SuretyBonds.com is an equal opportunity employer.