15-20 hours/week in our Columbia, Missouri office. We're open 7 AM to 7 PM, so we can accommodate for scheduling flexibility.
$10/hour starting pay
Are you ready to get your hands dirty doing work that matters? We won’t waste your time by making you grab our coffee. Instead, we want you to become an actionable, results-driven member of our marketing team. Your work hours will be filled with brainstorming, testing and implementing various marketing campaigns. Whether you are passionate about digital marketing, writing, or graphic design, we want to hear more about you and what you could add to our small but mighty in-house marketing team.
What we’re looking for
- Team players who have an internal drive to produce great work
- Multitaskers who are able to effectively prioritize tasks in our fast-paced work environment
- People who have an eagerness to learn and aren’t afraid to make mistakes
- An academic background or previous experience in journalism, communications, or marketing
- Excellent writing skills
- A results-oriented mentality
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
What kind of projects do you have available?
At SuretyBonds.com, we have a myriad of digital marketing needs that include, but are not limited to:
- Content Marketing/Blogging
- Graphic Design
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Website Development
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
- Paid Search Advertising
- User Experience/User Interaction (UX/UI) Design and Testing
- Inbound Methodologies
- Data-Driven Strategy
I think I'd be a good fit. How do I apply?
Send an email along with your resume to [email protected] and tell us why you want to join our team! Please include the position you’re interested in with your email.
Don’t wait to apply. Our Fall 2017 internships are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
SuretyBonds.com is an equal opportunity employer.