Part-time (20 hours/week)
Interns will help craft and execute various marketing campaigns to assist in digital branding, outreach and lead generation. They are responsible for driving new opportunities through a number of different online marketing channels. This is a very hands-on, real-world opportunity where interns will gain valuable experience in a fast-spaced industry.
What we’re looking for
- Team players who have internal passion, drive, and work ethic
- Multitaskers who can prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Curious minds with an inherent eagerness to learn and adapt
Areas Where Interns Will Gain Experience Include
- Content Marketing
- SEM/Paid Search
- User Experience/User Interaction
- Data-Driven Strategy
- Graphic Design
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Inbound Methodologies
- Interest in Journalism, Communications or Marketing
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to work effectively autonomously as well as in groups
- Results-driven individual
I think I'd be a good fit. How do I apply?
Send an email along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you want to join our team! Please include the position you’re interested in with your email.
SuretyBonds.com is an equal opportunity employer.