Full-time, 40 hours/week
Pay negotiable commensurate with experience
Under supervision, responsible for administering and improving company’s administrative functions whether directly or indirectly related to the operational units. Such functions may relate to licensing and compliance, accounting, marketing, and/or human resources.
Relying on broad knowledge and strong leadership skills, the Office Administrator is accountable for the following responsibilities, which are varied in nature and frequently non‐routine.
- Coordinate compliance for record retention according to company policy and procedure.
- Reconcile and coordinate billing functions with the accounting department and/or management.
- Plan, manage, and execute human resource functions with HR at HCC.
- Develop employee recruitment and brand outreach strategies that promote and expand the community’s awareness of the company.
- Research files and verify information across various systems.
- Compile, file, and maintain various company records and reports.
- Manage calendar and make arrangements for company events, celebrations, and/or meetings.
- Perform data entry and run standard reports for the company.
- May support various departments with clerical work overflow such as assisting underwriting with submissions.
- Superior organizational and analytical skills; demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Follow work plans, established timelines, and pre-defined goals for assigned work.
- Meet commitments on deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy.
- Communicate team or group plans or results at all organizational levels.
- Perform work thoroughly in a cost efficient manner and at a high productivity level.
- Utilize company resources effectively. These assignments are varied in nature and frequently non-routine.
Business Controls and Policies
- Comply with all corporate policies and procedures.
- Take all reasonable steps to safeguard company assets against waste, loss, unauthorized use and misappropriation.
- Report breakdown in controls to a supervisor or manager.
- No people management responsibility.
- May assist in orienting and training less experienced employees.
Full benefits available
Flexible health, vision, and dental plans to help you be healthy.
Monthly company events
Whether it’s a pie tasting, happy hour, MLB game, or family picnic, enjoy getting to know co-workers.
Excellent 401k plan
Up to 6% matching to help secure your future!
Continue to learn and grow by taking advantage of our continued education program.
3 weeks paid time off every year
Take time to travel or catch up with loved ones. Try both simultaneously – if you dare!
Fun and casual work environment
Rock your flip flops year-round! If you like cheese puffs, bring enough to share.
I think I'd be a good fit. How do I apply?
Send an email along with your resume to [email protected] and tell us why you want to join our team! Please include the position you're interested in with your email.
SuretyBonds.com is an equal opportunity employer.