Onsite in Columbia, MO
Full-time, 40 hours/week
Pay negotiable commensurate with experience
Under supervision, responsible for administering and improving company’s administrative functions whether directly or indirectly related to the operational units. Such functions may relate to licensing and compliance, accounting, marketing, and/or human resources.
Relying on broad knowledge and strong leadership skills, the Office Administrator is accountable for the following responsibilities, which are varied in nature and frequently non‐routine.
- Coordinate compliance for record retention according to company policy and procedure.
- Reconcile and coordinate billing functions with the accounting department and/or management.
- Plan, manage, and execute human resource functions with HR at HCC.
- Develop employee recruitment and brand outreach strategies that promote and expand the community’s awareness of the company.
- Research files and verify information across various systems.
- Compile, file, and maintain various company records and reports.
- Manage calendar and make arrangements for company events, celebrations, and/or meetings.
- Perform data entry and run standard reports for the company.
- May support various departments with clerical work overflow such as assisting underwriting with submissions.
- Follow work plans, established timelines, and pre‐defined goals for assigned work.
- Develop and implement short‐term plans to improve business processes for designated area.
- Communicate team or group plans or results at all organizational levels.
- Prepare written and verbal presentations that educate and inform on area of responsibility/expertise.
- Perform work thoroughly in a cost efficient manner and at a high productivity level.
- Utilize company resources effectively. These assignments are varied in nature and frequently non-routine.
Business Controls and Policies
- Comply with all corporate policies and procedures.
- Take all reasonable steps to safeguard company assets against waste, loss, unauthorized use and misappropriation.
- Report breakdown in controls to a supervisor or manager.
- No people management responsibility
- May assist in orienting and training less experienced employees.