Paid Search Director
$75,600 - $113,500 Annual salary, commensurate with experience. Additional bonus incentives available.
The SuretyBonds.com Paid Search Director oversees paid search campaigns and search engine optimization initiatives to maximize lead acquisition, sales conversion, and profitability. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record managing paid search campaigns based on a thorough understanding of SEO.
- Manage the company’s paid search portfolio. We currently use Google AdWords and Bing Ads. We have existing campaigns set up but are always looking for ways to further optimize them while also going after new target audiences.
- Monitor and report return on investment (ROI) for all paid campaigns. We have existing reporting in Google Analytics, Mixpanel, and other business intelligence tools.
- Research, optimize, and publish content changes to the customer-facing website as it pertains to paid search and SEO. Our website is maintained in Prismic, and we use a slew of other platforms for SEO research (Google Analytics, MarketMuse, Mixpanel, SEOMoz, SemRush).
- Develop work plans, establish timelines, and set goals.
- Request staffing and other office resources as needed.
- Meet commitments on deadlines.
- Communicate individual, team and/or group results to Leadership and make appropriate recommendations.
- Communicate with third-party vendors regarding company accounts/applications.
- Prepare written and verbal presentations to convey information effectively.
- Alongside Leadership, identify and implement PPC spend budgets.
- Work within financial objectives set by Leadership.
Business Controls and Policies
- Comply with all corporate policies and procedures.
- Identify control objectives for designated functions and implement cost-effective controls designed to meet those objectives.
- Test controls to determine if they are performing as intended.
- Has full HR responsibility for direct reports including making hiring decisions, training, coordinating work, establishing standards, reviewing work, conducting performance appraisals, and providing coaching or counseling.
Full benefits available
Flexible health, vision, and dental plans to help you be healthy.
Monthly company events
Whether it’s a pie tasting, happy hour, MLB game, or family picnic, enjoy getting to know co-workers.
Excellent 401k plan
Up to 6% matching to help secure your future!
Continue to learn and grow by taking advantage of our continued education program.
3 weeks paid time off every year
Take time to travel or catch up with loved ones. Try both simultaneously – if you dare!
Fun and casual work environment
Rock your flip flops year-round! If you like cheese puffs, bring enough to share.
I think I'd be a good fit. How do I apply?
Send an email along with your resume to [email protected] and tell us why you want to join our team! Please include the position you're interested in with your email.
SuretyBonds.com is an equal opportunity employer.