Senior Software Engineer
$80,000-$120,000 based on experience
SuretyBonds.com is looking for a Senior Software Engineer. This will be a CTO-level position with similar compensation and responsibilities. We have some exciting things coming down the pipeline and need someone to head up this new initiative from the ground up. This position offers a lot of freedom to develop how you feel is the most effective and has the growth potential to build the team around you. We have a very real startup mentality and are always looking to do more with less. We are constantly trying to determine if processes and approaches can be done smarter or more effectively.
Is this you?
- Full-stack Developer
- You've built successful teams and products before
- Experience architecting and designing computer systems
- Love to solve problems and figure out how to add value
- Node.js (Express, Mongoose, CoffeeScript)
- Ruby (Sinatra, Mongoid)
- MongoDB / Postgres / Elasticsearch
- 3rd Party APIs (DocuSign, SendGrid, Authorize.net, etc.)
We have all the benefits that larger companies provide with the perks of working in a startup environment. 8 years later, we’re running just as fast as ever. In fact, this is probably the most pivotal and defining time for our Development team. We are looking to invest where the opportunity is the greatest, and all roads point to your future team. Here’s just a sampling of the extra incentives of being part of the SuretyBonds.com family:
- 401(k) matching up to 6%
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Full benefits available (Health, Vision, Dental & Life insurance)
- HSA & FSA programs
- Tuition reimbursement (Wanna learn a new language? Cool, we’ll pay for it.)
- Flexible, casual workplace culture
- Monthly company outings
We’re competitive. We’re determined to be the best in the industry and we want the best people to help us do that.
Ready to chat?
Email [email protected] and introduce yourself.
SuretyBonds.com is an equal opportunity employer.