Full-time, 40 hours/week
Hourly rate starts at $18-$22/hour commensurate with experience
Transaction Coordinators fulfill new and existing client requests quickly and accurately. Our Operations Team submits new account applications, executes physical contracts, processes billing, and handles legal document change requests. Transaction Coordinators would be exposed to basic account underwriting, which involves reviewing credit reports and other documentation to determine rates and quote surety bond premiums.
What We're Looking For
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive approach to workflow changes
- Excellent communicators who can problem solve effectively
- Passion, drive, and work ethic to succeed within the company, team, and individually
It Would Be Great If You Have These Skills Already
- Office experience
- Data entry
- Adobe Editing
- Bachelor's or Associate's Degree (not required)
- Issue documents from external insurance systems
- Submit applications to multiple underwriting companies
- Execute changes on legal documents
- Analyze market appetite for submission insight
- Strong ability to consistently meet client needs
- Great interpersonal skills to benefit the team environment
Full benefits available
Flexible health, vision, and dental plans to help you be healthy.
Monthly company events
Whether it’s a pie tasting, happy hour, MLB game, or family picnic, enjoy getting to know co-workers.
Excellent 401k plan
Up to 6% matching to help secure your future!
Continue to learn and grow by taking advantage of our continued education program.
3 weeks paid time off every year
Take time to travel or catch up with loved ones. Try both simultaneously – if you dare!
Fun and casual work environment
Rock your flip flops year-round! If you like cheese puffs, bring enough to share.
I think I'd be a good fit. How do I apply?
Send an email along with your resume to [email protected] and tell us why you want to join our team! Please include the position you're interested in with your email.
SuretyBonds.com is an equal opportunity employer.