Full-time, 40 hours/week
Hourly rate starts at $18-$22/hour commensurate with experience
Our Transaction Coordinators work with the Production Team to fulfill new and existing client requests quickly and accurately. Our Operations Team submits new account applications, executes physical contracts, processes billing, and handles legal document change requests. Upon promotion, Transaction Coordinators would be exposed to and responsible for basic account underwriting, which involves reviewing credit reports and other documentation to determine rates and quote surety bond premiums.
What We're Looking For
- Hustlers who can prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented individuals who can adhere to workflow guidelines
- Excellent communicators who can problem solve in high-pressure situations
- Team players who have internal passion, drive, and work ethic
It Would Be Great If You Have These Skills Already
- Insurance office experience
- Basic data entry
- Bachelor's or Associate's Degree (not required)
These assignments are varied in nature and frequently nonroutine.
- Input all bond information into designated database such as bonds, trust deeds, bond amounts, etc. Verify premium and commission calculations. Print Bond Execution Reports
- Cancel or reinstate bonds, reconciling information, sending letters of cancellation, and distributing appropriate copies to respective parties.
- Complete riders, Financial Adjustment Notices (FAN) and reinstate bonds.
- Prepare departmental reports as required for internal and external purposes.
- Under the direction of the Operations Manager, provide assistance to the Production Team with account underwriting.
- Perform other general clerical duties such as setting up files, copying, filing, faxing, scanning, ordering supplies and operating departmental office equipment.
Full benefits available
Flexible health, vision, and dental plans to help you be healthy.
Monthly company events
Whether it’s a pie tasting, happy hour, MLB game, or family picnic, enjoy getting to know co-workers.
Excellent 401k plan
Up to 6% matching to help secure your future!
Continue to learn and grow by taking advantage of our continued education program.
3 weeks paid time off every year
Take time to travel or catch up with loved ones. Try both simultaneously – if you dare!
Fun and causual work environment
Rock your flip flops year-round! If you like cheese puffs, bring enough to share.
I think I'd be a good fit. How do I apply?
Send an email along with your resume to [email protected] and tell us why you want to join our team! Please include the position you're interested in with your email.
SuretyBonds.com is an equal opportunity employer.