How much does a talent agency bond cost in Florida?
The Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation requires talent agencies to post $5,000 surety bonds.
SuretyBonds.com issues Florida talent agency bonds instantly, starting for just $100! No credit check is required, so everyone qualifies for this flat rate. Get bonded now!
|Bond Type||Bond Amount||Cost|
|$5,000 Talent Agency Bond||$5,000||Starts at $100|
Get bonded in just 5 minutes when you choose SuretyBonds.com! Call 1 (800) 308-4358 or submit a bond request now to get started.
Why do I need this bond?
Florida talent agency bonds ensure that principals (talent agencies) comply with all of the laws and regulations governing the industry in Florida. If the agency fails to adhere to these terms, the bond protects harmed parties from financial loss up to the full bond amount. The agency is responsible for reimbursing the surety for damages paid out.
What’s the fine print?
Talent agency bonds in Florida expire on May 31st of every even year. Because of this, your bond premium could be prorated depending on when you buy your bond. Our team of surety experts works hard to get you bonded according to your specific needs.
The surety can cancel the bond at any time by mailing written notice of intention to cancel to the Secretary of the Department of Business and Professional Regulation 30 days prior to the effective termination date.
How to become a talent agency in Florida
To become a licensed talent agency in Florida, applicants must submit the following materials:
- a completed Initial Application for Licensure (TA-4801)
- a surety bond in the amount of $5,000
- the $705.00 application/initial licensure/unlicensed activity fee (or the $505 application/initial licensure/unlicensed activity fee after May 31 of every odd-numbered year)
- 5 moral character affidavits
- an itemized schedule of maximum fees, charges and commissions
- electronic fingerprints/criminal background checks for each owner and operator of the agency
- proof in the form of a notarized statement that the operator has employment history of at least 1 year
Complete licensing information can be accessed via the Additional Resources section of this page.
Ready to get started?