How much does a drug and alcohol rehabilitation program bond cost in Georgia?
The Georgia Department of Driver Services requires operators of drug, alcohol and DUI rehabilitation programs to post $10,000 surety bonds.
SuretyBonds.com offers these bonds at varying costs depending on a review of each applicant’s personal credit report. Applicants with strong financial credentials could qualify to pay as little as 1% of the bond amount, or just $100! SuretyBonds.com offers an exclusive bad credit bonding program through which we can approve 99% of applicants for the bonds they need quickly and easily. Apply for your free bond quote now!
|Bond Type||Bond Amount||Cost*|
|$10,000 DUI, Alcohol or Drug Use Risk Reduction Program Bond||$10,000||Starts at $100||Apply Now|
Call 1 (800) 308-4358, or submit a bond request to connect with our team of surety bond experts. We can typically provide free, no-obligation bond quotes within 1 business day of submitting a client’s application.
Why do I need this bond?
By posting a DUI, alcohol or drug use risk reduction program bond in Georgia, the principal (rehab program operator) pledges to fully comply with and observe all provisions set in O.C.G.A. Title 40 and all regulations and orders issued by the Department of Driver Services.
If the principal fails to comply with these terms, the bond protects the state and other harmed parties from financial loss up to the full amount of the bond. The principal must then reimburse the surety for all damages paid out in a claim.
Enjoy fast, easy and accurate bonding services when you work with the experts at SuretyBonds.com! Start here.
What’s the fine print?
Rehab program bonds in Georgia remain in full force and effect until canceled. However, the bond becomes null and void if the applicant does not remain in compliance with the rules and regulations stated in the surety bond contract.
How to become a rehabilitation program provider in Georgia
To become a licensed rehabilitation program provider in Georgia, applicants must submit the following materials:
- a signed copy of the Statement of Completion form
- fingerprint-based background check
- notarized Consent of Background Investigation document
- motor vehicle report (MVR)
- 1 photograph taken within 30 days of the filing of the application
- a surety bond of the appropriate amount
- proof of a fire code inspection
- copy of the program’s business license
- program’s standard business hours
- DUI New Director application for each person appointed as a program director
- signed instructor letter of intent from each certified DUI instructor who will be teaching at the program
- a notarized certification of the adopted business name
Ready to get started?