How much does a valuable metals dealer bond cost in North Carolina?
Precious metal dealers in North Carolina must post a $10,000 surety bond.
SuretyBonds.com offers these bonds for just $100! Because this bond is not subject to underwriting, everyone qualifies for the same low price. Submit a bond request or give us a call at 1 (800) 308-4358 to get bonded instantly!
|Bond Type||Bond Amount||Cost*|
|Precious Metals Dealer Bond||$10,000||$100||Buy Now|
Call SuretyBonds.com at 1 (800) 308-4358 or fill out an online bond request form. In five minutes, we can get you the bond you need for just $100!
Why do I need this bond?
By purchasing a valuable metals dealer bond in North Carolina, metal dealers pledge to conduct business in compliance with the terms set in North Carolina General Statute 66-163. Some prohibited acts under this legislation and, therefore, prohibited by this bond include:
- selling, trading or disposing of items already included in a dealer purchase
- changing, cutting or melting items already involved in a dealer purchase
- removing items from the licensed premises or other locations specified on the application
- purchasing items from any person under 18 years of age
SuretyBonds.com offers this surety bond for just $100! Submit a bond request to get bonded instantly!
What’s the fine print?
Upon termination or cancellation of this bond, the surety must immediately notify the law enforcement agency issuing the permit as set forth in North Carolina General Statute 66-168.
The applicant must specify what county in which business will be conducted on the bond form.
How to become a precious metal dealer in North Carolina
In addition to posting a surety bond, applicants in North Carolina must supply the following information when applying for their business license:
- full name and any other names used by the applicant during the preceding 5 years
- current address and all addresses used by the applicant during the preceding 5 years
- physical description
- driver’s license number and state of issuance
- recent photograph
- record of felony convictions
- a full set of fingerprints
You’ll only have to pay $100 for a North Carolina precious metals dealer bond when you work with SuretyBonds.com. Contact a surety specialist to get bonded instantly!
Ready to get started?