How much will my Pennsylvania appraisal management company bond cost?
Pennsylvania property valuation company bonds are set in the amount of $40,000. The price you’ll pay for the bond is subject to underwriting and depends on an underwriter’s review of the applicant’s financial credentials.
Fill out our quick online bond request form or give us a call at 1 (800) 308-4358 to connect with a specialist today!
|Bond Type||Bond Amount||Cost by Credit Score*|
|680 and up||679 - 600||599 or lower|
|Appraisal Management Company Bond||$40,000||Starts at $400||$400-800||$800+||Apply Now|
If you’re ready to purchase your surety bond, submit a bond request today. One of our experts will personally contact you to walk you through our clear-cut bonding process. It’s that easy!
Why do I need this bond?
Appraisal management bonds are required in Pennsylvania for any business performing appraisal services. These bonds are conditioned on the company’s compliance with the rules detailed in the Pennsylvania Appraisal Management Company Registration Act (63 P.S. 457).
Still have questions? Connect with an AMC bond expert today!
What’s the fine print?
Pennsylvania AMC bonds are required by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and must be renewed annually for as long as the license remains in effect.
When filling out the bond form, be prepared to provide the name and address of the applicant, as well as each principal officer, if applicable. The State Board of Certified Real Estate Appraisers may require an increase in the bond amount should the financial strength of the applicant fall below the minimum amount required by the law.
How to start an AMC in Pennsylvania
Each registration application must be submitted on the form provided by the state board. Be sure to supply the following information when applying:
- legal name, phone number, mailing address and street address of business
- state or place of incorporation or organization
- documentation proving authorization for the applicant to transact business in the commonwealth
- website and email address
- fax number
- the listing of a compliance person along with their personal contact information
- each certificate or license held for the practice of real estate appraising, if any
- disciplinary history of the applicant and each owner or other key person
- affirmation of record keeping
At SuretyBonds.com, our friendly team of experts is ready to answer all of your bonding questions. Apply for a free, personalized bond quote today!
Ready to get started?