How much does a professional fundraising bond cost in Pennsylvania?
Pennsylvania professional solicitor bonds are set in the amount of $25,000. The price you’ll pay for your bond is subject to underwriting and depends on your personal credit report. Applicants with strong financial credentials could pay as low as 1% of the bond amount, or just $250!
Don’t let bad credit stop you from getting the bond you need. The experts at SuretyBonds.com have a history of helping 99% of all applicants get bonded quickly, easily and accurately.
Since the price of this bond varies so much, we suggest contacting one of our bond experts to receive a personalized bond quote absolutely free.
|Bond Type||Bond Amount||Cost by Credit Score*|
|680 and up||679 - 600||599 or lower|
|Professional Solicitor Bond||$25,000||Starts at $250||$1,000-2,500||$2,500+||Apply Now|
Our team of specialists can get you a free bond quote within 1 business day of applying! Submit a bond request today!
Why do I need this bond?
Nobody can conduct professional solicitations in the state of Pennsylvania without a surety bond. A professional solicitor bond holds the principal (solicitor) to the standards of the Pennsylvania Solicitation of Funds for Charitable Purposes Act. Some prohibited actions under this act include:
- misrepresenting the percentage of proceeds that go to the charitable organization
- utilizing a name or symbol that closely represents another charitable organization
- employing a scheme that is intentionally meant to confuse people
- and more
Our surety experts work hard to get you the bond you need for the best rate possible. Apply for a free bond quote now!
What’s the fine print?
This bond is required by the Pennsylvania Bureau of Charitable Organizations. Professional solicitor bonds expire one year from the effective date.
Be aware that this bond is not the same as the public adjuster solicitor bond. Purchasing this bond as a security for a public adjuster solicitor’s license or vice versa will not satisfy the legal surety bond requirements.
How to become a professional solicitor in Pennsylvania
The Pennsylvania Solicitation of Funds for Charitable Purposes Act requires that all professional charitable solicitors be registered. When filling out your registration statement, provide the following information:
- whether registration is for initial or renewal status
- the certificate number (if for renewal applications)
- name and contact information of applicant
- address for principal place of business and mailing address, if different
- email address and website
- any other names under which the applicant conducts business
- the form of organization (individual, partnership, corporation, etc.)
- list of names and addresses of all principals of the organization including the applicant
- names of all persons who supervise solicitation activity
- whether any previous licenses have been revoked from the applicant or any officers
- whether the applicant or any officers have ever been convicted of a felony or any other crime involving dishonesty or relating to charitable services
Ready to get started?