Colorado Westridge Sanitation District Contractor Bond

Purchase your bond instantly online when you choose one of the 3 term options below. Save time and money by extending your bond term. Choosing a longer term now means you pay 25% less for your bond each year and forego the annual renewal process.


1 year term



2 year term - save $25.00!



3 year term - save $50.00!

We offer 24/7 instant email delivery. Buy your bond now to get it within 6 minutes!


Backed by SSL, our online bonding process is secure. We are committed to your privacy.


We shop the top surety markets to find you the best rate.


We’ve streamlined the bonding process to make your experience as fast and easy as possible.

How much does the Westridge Sanitation District contractor bond cost?

Westridge Sanitation District contractor bonds cost $100 annually. You can save money by choosing our multi-year discount to extend your contractor license bond term during checkout! 

How can I get a contractor bond in Westridge Sanitation District, CO? 

You can purchase the Westridge Sanitation District bond online 24/7. Simply select your preferred term, and provide the following information for District filing approval. 

  • name
  • address
  • license type

Once your payment has been received, your official bond documents will be delivered to your email. 

How fast can you get a contractor bond? offers instant Colorado contractor surety bond delivery 24/7. Purchase now and receive your official bond delivered in minutes by email. 

Bond Type
$1,000Westridge Sanitation District Contractor Bond

What is a Westridge Sanitation District contractor surety bond?

The Westridge Sanitation District requires plumbing and drain layer contractors to purchase and file a drain layer bond before completing replacement or repair work on private service lines. The bond ensures the contractor complies with District regulation and the terms of their license when completing work. If the contractor fails to do so, their issuing surety company will pay valid claims to harmed individuals up to the full bond amount, which the bonded contractor is required to reimburse. 

Who regulates licensing for contractors? 

The Westridge Sanitation District enforces contractor licensing and regulation requirements. You can contact the District engineer by calling 1(303)424-9467 or emailing [email protected]

This bond is required for contractors that are working in the Westridge Sanitation District. If you work as a contractor in the state and need a different contractor bond, we offer other Colorado contractor license bonds

Need a surety bond for a construction project in Colorado?

Westridge Sanitation District contractor bonds are required for local licensing compliance. If you need surety bond coverage for an individual contracted project, you might need a bid bond, payment bond, performance bond, or other type of contract bond. If you work as a contractor in states other than Colorado, we offer contractor bonds nationwide.

When is this bond required? 

Plumbing and drain layer contractors working within the Westridge Sanitation District are required to have a drain layer surety bond on file in the District office before conducting construction work. 

How does a contract license bond work?

A Westridge Sanitation District contractor license surety bond protects property owners and the District from potential losses or damage they may incur as a result of the contractor's misconduct or noncompliance. If the contractor's work causes anyone harm, a claim can filed be against the surety bond. The bonded contractor's issuing surety company will pay valid claims up to the full bond amount.

How do you update or change your construction contractor bond form?

If the Westridge Sanitation District requires your bond form to be updated for any reason, contact your surety company. If you purchased your bond from, email [email protected] to explain the needed change and any questions you have about the bonding process. The most common changes for these bonds include updating the following personal information.

  • name 
  • address
  • license type

How do I renew my contractor license bond?

Your contractor license bond should be renewed at the end of its current term. Once you pay your renewal invoice, renewal instructions will be sent to keep your bond active. 

How do I get my contractor license in the Westridge Sanitation District?

Plumbers and drainlayers are required to have the following on file with the District before conducting work within the District. 

  • current license with the District
  • license and permit bond
  • payment of fee
  • workman's compensation insurance
  • liability insurance 

Call 1 (800) 308-4358 to talk with a Surety Expert