How much does a professional investigator bond cost in Michigan?
The state of Michigan requires professional investigators/agencies to post a $10,000 surety bond. These bonds remain in effect for 3 years.
SuretyBonds.com can issue Michigan private investigator/agency bonds instantly for just $250! No credit check is required, so everyone qualifies for this low rate. Give us a call at 1 (800) 308-4358 or fill out our online bond request form to get bonded in just 5 minutes.
|Bond Type||Bond Amount||Cost*|
|$10,000 Professional Investigator or Agency Bond||$10,000||$250 for 3 years||Buy Now|
If you’re ready to get bonded, call SuretyBonds.com at 1 (800) 308-4358 or fill out our online bond request form. You can get this 3-year bond instantly!
Why do I need this bond?
Surety bonds for professional investigators and agencies in Michigan are put in place to ensure these professionals faithfully and honestly conduct business, including complying with all rules and regulations found in the Michigan Professional Investigator Licensure Act (Act 285 of 1965).
To spend just $250 and 5 minutes getting the bond you need, submit a bond request now! We offer these bonds instant issue, which means there’s no credit check required, and you can get a copy of your bond the same business day.
What’s the fine print?
Michigan professional investigator/agency surety bonds last for 3 years and are continuous until canceled. In the event of the bond’s cancellation, the surety underwriting company must provide the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs with 30 days’ written notice prior to the termination date. The surety company is liable for any breach of the surety contract up to the effective date of cancellation.
So, what are you waiting for? Fill out an instant online bond request form to get bonded now!
How to become a professional investigator or agency in Michigan
To become a law enforcement officer, you must submit the following materials with your application:
- 2 recent color photos of applicant, partners, members and corporate officers (on photo paper) no larger than a passport size photograph. All photos must be labeled per individual.
- Employment Verification Forms (make copies as needed) must be completed by employers to verify applicant’s qualifying experience. Official transcript if qualifying by degree.
- bond or liability insurance to cover the 3-year term of licensure.
- copy of your Articles of Incorporation or Articles of Organization. Out-of-state corporations and organizations must submit their Articles of Incorporation or Articles of Organization from the state where the company was formed, along with a Certificate of Good Standing.
- copy of your Certificate of Co-Partnership from your County Clerk’s office where your business is located.
- Assumed Name Certificate or a DBA if you are using a name other than your own or different from your corporation or organization name.
- 5 notarized Personal Reference Forms (make copies as needed) from individuals who can attest they have known the applicant and his or her qualifications for a period of at least 5 years and believe the applicant to be honest and competent.
Our experts are ready to answer all of your questions. So, what are you waiting for? Fill out an instant online bond request form to get bonded in just 5 minutes for just $250 for 3 years!
Ready to get started?