generic bond icon

New Hampshire Public Adjuster Bond

Cost: $200 / 1 year term
We offer 24/7 instant email delivery. Buy your bond now to get it within 6 minutes!


Backed by SSL, our online bonding process is secure. We are committed to your privacy.


We shop the top surety markets to find you the best rate.


We’ve streamlined the bonding process to make your experience as fast and easy as possible.

How much does a public adjuster bond cost in New Hampshire?

Public adjusters in New Hampshire are required to post a $20,000 surety bond with the New Hampshire Insurance Department. issues these bonds instantly for just $200! Simply click Buy Now to buy your New Hampshire public adjuster bond directly from our site. Purchase online safely and securely and be on your way to being bonded as a public adjuster in New Hampshire in just a few minutes.

Bond Type
$20,000Public Adjuster Bond

Why do I need this bond?

By posting a New Hampshire public adjuster bond, the principal (public adjuster) pledges to conduct business in accordance with Chapter 402-D of the New Hampshire Statutes.

If the principal fails to comply with the terms stated in the statutes, the bond protects the department from financial loss. Specifically, the bond authorizes recovery by the department of the damages sustained if the principal is guilty of fraud or unfair practices in connection with his or her business as a public adjuster.

What’s the fine print?

Public adjuster bonds in New Hampshire remain in full force for one-year unless canceled. The surety can cancel the bond by giving written notice of cancellation to the principal and the department. The bond will be canceled 30 days from the receipt of the notice.

How to become a public adjuster in New Hampshire

To become a licensed public adjuster in New Hampshire, applicants must complete the following requirements:

  • Be a minimum of 18 years old
  • Pass the examination
  • Submit a $20,000 surety bond
  • Pay the $75 application fee

Ready to get started?

Call 1 (800) 308-4358 to talk with a Surety Expert