How much will my North Carolina irrigation contractor bond cost?
Irrigation contractors in North Carolina are required to post a $10,000 surety bond before they can legally work.
SuretyBonds.com can issue these bonds for just $100 without a credit check! Because these bonds aren’t subject to underwriting, everyone qualifies for the same low price and can get bonded instantly. Submit of a bond request or give us a call at 1 (800) 308-4358 to get bonded today!
|Bond Type||Bond Amount||Cost*|
|$10,000 Irrigation Contractor's Bond||$10,000||$100||Buy Now|
Give us a call at 1 (800) 308-4358 or fill out an online bond request form. In 5 minutes, our experts can get you the surety bond you need for just $100!
Why do I need this bond?
By purchasing an irrigation contractor bond in North Carolina, the contractor guarantees that his or her work will be performed faithfully and honestly. If the applicant completes faulty work, this bond will protect clients from any resulting damages. Under this bond, principals (contractors) must:
- comply with the provisions of any municipal or county code applicable to the work performed
- remedy all defects in work due to faulty workmanship or material furnished or used without additional cost to the person for whom the work is performed
- reconstruct any defective work and replace or repair work/materials to the satisfaction of the inspector within the given time frame
- and more
Pay just $100 for this bond when you work with SuretyBonds.com. Contact a surety expert to get bonded instantly!
What’s the fine print?
This bond will remain in full effect and run continuously until canceled. If the surety chooses to terminate the bond, notice must be given to the North Carolina State Irrigation Licensing Board no less than 30 days prior to the cancellation effective date.
How to become an irrigation contractor in North Carolina
In addition to posting a surety bond, applicants in North Carolina must complete the following steps to obtain their irrigation contractors license:
- submit a completed, notarized application
- pay the $100 required application fee
- furnish 3 confidential reference forms
- supply 3 client verification forms or a combination of client and employer verification forms
- show proof of 3 years experience in the irrigation field
Submit a bond request to get bonded instantly! We can provide you with a North Carolina irrigation contractor bond for just $100 without a credit check.
Ready to get started?