How much will a $10,000 North Carolina irrigation contractor bond cost?
North Carolina irrigation contractor bonds are issued instantly for just $100. Simply click Buy Now to purchase your bond directly from our site using our secure bond checkout. It only takes a few minutes to be on your way to getting bonded as an irrigation contractor in North Carolina.
North Carolina has a variety of surety bond requirements for different contractor licenses. Learn more by visiting our North Carolina contractor bond page.
|Bond Type||Bond Amount||Cost|
|$10,000 Irrigation Contractor Bond||$10,000||$100|
Why do I need this bond?
Irrigation contractors in North Carolina are required to post a $10,000 surety bond with the Irrigation Contractors’ Licensing Board prior to working in the state.
By purchasing an irrigation contractor bond in North Carolina, the contractor guarantees that his or her work will be performed faithfully and honestly. If the applicant completes faulty work, this bond will protect clients from any resulting damages. Under this bond, principals (contractors) adhere to the following rules when conducting irrigation work:
- Comply with provisions of any municipal or county code applicable to work performed
- Remedy all defects in work due to faulty workmanship or material furnished or used without additional cost to person for whom work is performed
- Reconstruct any defective work and replace or repair work/materials to satisfaction of inspector within given time frame
Need a surety bond for a construction project?
What’s the fine print?
This bond remains effective continuously until canceled and must be renewed annually for as long as the principal keeps their license active. If the surety chooses to terminate the bond, notice must be given to the North Carolina State Irrigation Licensing Board no less than 30 days prior to the cancellation effective date.
How to become an irrigation contractor in North Carolina
In addition to posting a surety bond, applicants in North Carolina must complete the following steps to obtain their irrigation contractors license:
- Submit complete, notarized application
- Pay $100 required application fee
- Furnish three confidential reference forms
- Supply three client verification forms or combination of client and employer verification forms
- Show proof of three years experience in irrigation field
Ready to get started?