Washington Public Adjuster Bond

Purchase your bond instantly online when you choose one of the 3 term options below. Save time and money by extending your bond term. Choosing a longer term now means you pay 25% less for your bond each year and forego the annual renewal process.


1 year term



2 year term - save $25.00!



3 year term - save $50.00!

We offer 24/7 instant email delivery. Buy your bond now to get it within 6 minutes!


Backed by SSL, our online bonding process is secure. We are committed to your privacy.


We shop the top surety markets to find you the best rate.


We’ve streamlined the bonding process to make your experience as fast and easy as possible.

What Is a Washington Public Adjuster Bond?

The state of Washington requires all public adjusters to post a $5,000 surety bond with the Office of the Insurance Commissioner as part of their licensing process. This bond ensures public adjusters conduct business lawfully according to Washington State Legislature

How Much Do Public Adjuster Bond Bonds Cost?

You can get a $5,000 Washington public adjuster bond for $100. Or, you can save up to 25% by purchasing a 2-year term bond for $175 or a 3-year term bond for just $250.

Get your bond in minutes — no application or credit-check needed!

Bond Type
$5,000Public Adjuster Bond

How Does a Washington Public Adjuster Bond Work? 

By purchasing this bond, you enter a legally-binding contract between three parties:

  • Obligee: The Office of the Insurance Commissioner
  • Principal: You, the public adjuster
  • Surety: The entity providing the bond

If the public adjuster violates the bond terms and their clients are harmed, the bond provides coverage for damages up to $5,000. 

How Do I Get a Public Adjuster Bond in Washington?

To apply for and purchase your Washington public adjuster bond, complete the following steps:

  1. Buy online through our secure payment portal
  2. Get your bond instantly by email
  3. File your bond with the Office of the Insurance Commissioner

How to Become a Public Adjuster in Washington

A public adjuster bond is required to become licensed in Washington. First, determine which license you need — requirements vary by license type. Learn specific requirements and how to get licensed from the Office of the Insurance Commissioner and refer to the resources listed below. 

More Resources

Call 1 (800) 308-4358 to talk with a Surety Expert