How much does an appraisal management company surety bond cost in Arkansas?
Appraisal management companies must post a $20,000 surety bond prior to conducting business in Arkansas.
SuretyBonds.com issues Arkansas AMC bonds for just $200 without the need of a credit check. This means that everyone who contacts us for this specific surety bond type will instantly qualify for the same low cost! Get bonded now!
|Bond Type||Bond Amount||Cost*|
|Appraisal Management Company Bond||$20,000||$200||Buy Now|
Our team of surety experts makes the bonding process as fast, easy and accurate as possible. With no credit check required, you can get bonded in just 5 minutes by calling 1 (800) 308-4358. Get bonded instantly for just $200 when you work with our team of bond experts!
Why do I need this bond?
Arkansas appraisal management company surety bonds ensure that the principal (appraisal management company) complies with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice and Code of Ethics and the Arkansas Appraiser Licensing and Certification Act (A.C.A. 17-14-401 et seq.). Specifically, Arkansas AMC surety bonds prevent an employee, director, officer or agent of an appraisal management company from improperly influencing or attempting to improperly influence the development, reporting, result or review of a real estate appraisal. This includes, but is not limited to the use of intimidation, coercion, extortion, bribe, or blackmail threat for withholding the payment of appraisal services or threat of exclusion of future appraisal work.
Other prohibited acts include:
- requiring the appraiser to collect the appraisal fee from a borrower, homeowner or third party
- altering, amending or changing an appraisal report submitted by a licensed or certified appraiser by removing the appraiser’s signature or seal or by adding or removing information to or from the appraisal report
- committing an act or practice that impairs or attempts to impair an appraiser’s independence, objectivity or impartiality
- entering into agreements with independent appraisers unless the appraisers are licensed and certified and in good standing with the Arkansas Appraiser Licensing and Certification Board
- and more
Submit a bond request or call 1 (800) 308-4358 to work one-on-one with a surety bond expert and get bonded instantly for just $200!
What’s the fine print?
Arkansas AMC bonds remain in full effect unless canceled by the surety. If the surety chooses to cancel the bond, a written notice of cancellation must be submitted to the appraisal management company and the Arkansas Appraiser Licensing and Certification Board 60 days prior to cancellation.
How to become an appraisal management company in Arkansas
In-state applicants must designate a controlling person who will be held responsible to contract with independent appraisers and clients for the performance of appraisal services. Non-resident applicants must provide a certificate of authority.
The following documents must be included in a complete application:
- general application form AMR-1
- agent for services of process
- $20,000 surety bond on the appropriate form
- all necessary certifications
- initial application fee or renewal of registration fee
Take the first step toward getting licensed by purchasing your Arkansas AMC bond instantly for just $200. Get started now!
Ready to get started?