How much does a $20,000 appraisal management company bond cost in Missouri?
Missouri appraisal management company bonds cost just $200 with no underwriting required. Simply click Buy Now to visit our secure bond checkout to purchase your bond directly from our site. In just a few minutes you can be on your way to being bonded as an appraisal management company in Missouri.
|Bond Type||Bond Amount||Cost|
|$20,000 Appraisal Management Company Bond||$20,000||$200|
Why do I need this bond?
The Missouri Division of Professional Registration - Real Estate Appraisers Commission requires appraisal management companies to submit bonds in the amount of $20,000.
Missouri AMC surety bonds ensure that the principal (appraisal management company) has applied to the Missouri Real Estate Appraisers Commission and will perform business according to the terms stated in sections 339.500 through 339.549 of the Missouri Revised Statutes.
What’s the fine print?
Missouri appraisal management company bonds are required by the State of Missouri Real Estate Appraisal Commission and are continuous until canceled. If the surety chooses to terminate the bond, written notice must be given to the AMC and the state at least 60 days prior to cancellation.
How to become an appraisal management company in Missouri
The following must be submitted with a Missouri appraisal management company license application:
- Signed and notarized application
- Control Person Application (completed by each person who owns 10% or more of company)
- Designation of Controlling Person form
- Surety bond
- Fee made payable to Missouri Real Estate Appraisers Commission ($350)
- Copy of current and active authorization to conduct business in Missouri from Missouri Secretary of State
- Proof of fingerprint submission for all controlling persons
Any change to the above information must be submitted to the commission within 30 days.
Ready to get started?