How much does an auctioneer bond cost in New Hampshire?
New Hampshire auctioneers are required to post a $25,000 surety bond.
SuretyBonds.com issues these bonds for just $450 for 2 years of coverage. No credit check is required, so everyone qualifies instantly for this flat rate! Ready to get bonded? Click here!
|Bond Type||Bond Amount||Cost*|
|$25,000 Auctioneer Bond||$25,000||$450 for 2 years||Buy Now|
Call 1 (800) 308-4358, or submit a bond request now. Our experts will set you up with the New Hampshire surety bond you need right away - no credit check required!
Why do I need this bond?
New Hampshire auctioneer bonds ensure that the principal (auctioneer) complies with all provisions of Chapter 311-B of the Revised Statutes Annotated of New Hampshire. Violations according to these statutes include:
- engaging in auctioneer acts without obtaining a license
- disobeying the code of ethics established by the Board of Auctioneers
- performing negligent acts that affect any person relying on the licensee
- using alcohol or drugs while working
- and more
We can instantly issue this bond for just $450! Get bonded now.
What’s the fine print?
New Hampshire auctioneer surety bonds expire 2 years from the effective date. Any liability accrued prior to the expiration date of the bond remains valid even after said expiration date.
How to become an auctioneer in New Hampshire
To become a licensed auctioneer in New Hampshire, applicants must submit the following materials:
- application fee
- completed application, including the applicant’s complete name/address and notarized signatures
- copy of driver’s license/photo identification
- $25,000 surety bond with original signatures
- 2 original recommendations
- one of the following
- proof of completion at a recognized auctioneering school (New Hampshire State Auctioneers Exam required)
- apprenticeship affidavit(s) (New Hampshire State Auctioneers Exam required)
- letters of good standing (for non-resident applicants applying through reciprocity; no New Hampshire exam required)
More licensing information can be accessed via the Important Links section of this page.
Ready to take the first step toward getting your auctioneer’s license? Let the experts at SuretyBonds.com get you the bond you need quickly, easily and accurately!
Ready to get started?