How much does an auctioneer bond cost in New Hampshire?
New Hampshire auctioneers are required by the New Hampshire Board of Auctioneers to post a $25,000 surety bond.
SuretyBonds.com issues these two-year bonds instantly for just $437.50. Simply click Buy Now to purchase your bond online using our secure bond checkout. In just a few minutes you can be on your way to getting bonded as an auctioneer in New Hampshire.
|Bond Type||Bond Amount||Cost|
|$25,000 Auctioneer Bond 2-year term||$25,000||$437.50|
Why do I need this bond?
New Hampshire auctioneer bonds ensure that the principal (auctioneer) complies with all provisions of Chapter 311-B of the Revised Statutes Annotated of New Hampshire.
What’s the fine print?
New Hampshire auctioneer surety bonds expire two years from the effective date and must be renewed every two years for as long as the licensee wishes to remain an auctioneer. Any liability accrued prior to the expiration date of the bond remains valid even after said expiration date.
How to become an auctioneer in New Hampshire
To be considered for an auctioneer license in New Hampshire, applicants must submit the following materials:
- Application fee
- Completed application, including the applicant’s name, address, and notarized signatures
- Copy of driver’s license/photo identification
- $25,000 surety bond
- Two original recommendations
- One of the following:
- Proof of completion at recognized auctioneering school (New Hampshire State Auctioneers Exam required)
- Apprenticeship affidavit(s) (New Hampshire State Auctioneers Exam required)
- Letters of good standing (for non-resident applicants applying through reciprocity; no New Hampshire exam required)
Ready to get started?