How much will my New York auctioneer surety bond cost?
SuretyBonds.com offers auctioneer bonds in New York City starting at $100! Because this bond is not subject to underwriting, everyone qualifies instantly. The required bond amount to be posted by prospective auctioneers in New York City is $2,000.
|Bond Type||Bond Amount||Cost|
|$2,000 New York City Auctioneer Bond||$2,000||Starts at $100|
Our experts are waiting to get you the bond you need for a low price of only $100. Call us today at 1 (800) 308-4358 or fill out an online bond request form here. In five minutes, we can get you the bond you need because this bond is not subject to underwriting. It’s as simple as that!
Why do I need this bond?
By posting an auctioneer bond in New York City, the applicant is guaranteeing consumers that his or her duties as an auctioneer will be performed faithfully and honestly. If the applicant conducts business unethically, this bond will protect the client from unnecessary misconduct. Prohibited acts include:
- using false advertising
- attracting the attention of purchasers by using means other than a sign or a flag
- attempting to deceive the public
- rendering false reports of auction prices and sales
- failing to remove the sold article by sunset on the day of such sale
- selling any goods before price has been set by contract with owner
If the principal violates the terms of his or her bond agreement and a consumer is harmed as a result, the surety will pay for all damages up to the full bond amount.
When working with SuretyBonds.com, we offer this surety bond instant issue meaning a credit report is not required. Contact us today to get your auctioneer bond for just $100!
What’s the fine print?
This bond will run continuously in full force and effect unless otherwise canceled by the surety or principal. A written notice prior to cancellation is required to be submitted to the obligee. New York City auctioneer bonds are valid for a period of 2 years and must expire on June 15 of even years.
How to become an auctioneer in New York
It is against the law to act as an auctioneer in New York City without being properly licensed to do so. The following documents and components are required to be submitted at the time of application:
- basic individual license application
- photo identification of license applicant
- copy of surety bond posted in the appropriate amount
- child support certification form
- granting authority to act affirmation
- three character certificates
- full set of fingerprints
- processing and licensing fee
License application packages can be submitted online or in person.
Our experts are familiar with these licensing requirements and are prepared to answer any questions you may have. Give SuretyBonds.com a call today at 1 (800) 308-4358 to get bonded fast!
Ready to get started?